Jumat, 19 Februari 2016

Funny Real story



                   FUNNY REAL STORY
                          So embarrassing until now

It happened when my friend was in high school student.
It was quite a long time ago.
But even today, my friend face becomes red and feels embarrassed whenever he remind of it.


Fifty years ago, my friend lived in a city called INCHON.
There was an open swimming pool far away from his house. It was actually in the sea.

The pool owner made it inside of the sea.
So it was very nice,and water was clean though water was a bit salty.
he and his friends often used to go there for a swimming. my friend used to go there by bus. it was the first time of diving from 5 m high. he saw the water below. it looked very far from my  friend and the color of the water was very dark as if the deep hell water. it was very scary.... but my friend was stupid and absurd enough to neglect the risk of breaking his waist. after he finished checking once more that lots of girl were watching him, my friend bravely dived down to water from that high 5 meter stand.
my friend saw the water below was dashing to him.
no good posture!

my friend was so much embarrased to see those people keeping on watching and laughing!... and my friends was sad..

2 komentar:

  1. Omg. I'm pity with your friend😁😂

    BalasHapus
  2. I like it aveline. Your story is good and funny. I hope I can meet your friend. Hahahaha just kidding aveline

    BalasHapus