Minggu, 06 Maret 2016

Assigment III : Describing My Friend

Hello friend , this is my post about describing my relatives.



 I usually make friends easily, so I have a lot of friends – schoolmates, neighbours, relatives. I can’t imagine my life without them. But there is one, who will always be in the first place in my heart. Her name is Gracia  and she is my closest friend. her nick name is Grace. Her full name is Lucia Gratia Christiana. Her hobby is singing.
 

   She  is 9 years old, and she is very kind to other people, Now I want to tell you about her. She is beautiful and little bit short. She has beautiful and big eyes, She has a pointed nose, she has long hair, She is very smart. She can sing very beautifuly. She has thick eyebrows, She is very nice. She is very smart and she has many friends and she is very cute girl. She is a student. she is very energetic and in the school she is very diligent. She is very active in the church. There are so many activities for her and also sing a song with english very nicely. 




I will send a picture for Gracia to email. Thank you and see you. bye....







2 komentar:

  1. Aveline, I think gracia is really cute base on your describe :D

    BalasHapus
  2. Aveline, I think gracia is really cute base on your describe :D

    BalasHapus