Jumat, 11 Maret 2016

Autobiography

                                         Autobiography
About Me : Aveline Meliantha
I'm Indonesian. I live in Surabaya. Surabaya is  a  big city in East Java. I go to Widya Mandala University.I am studying English. I like singing, dancing, and playing the piano. Playing piano is good and fun. I don't watch TV. I watch movies sometimes. I don't like horor movies I like palying the piano. I like listening to classical music. My hobby is playing the piano. Every Monday I take the piano lesson for 30 minutes. My favourite food is fried rice.My favourite dessert is ice cream. I like Chocolate ice cream. My favourite singer is Alicia Keys. She is beautiful. I have a best friend. My best friend's name is Grace. She is kind and very beautiful. She is 9 years old. she is very young. She is energettic. Now i want to tell about my physical description. I have a flat nose. I have a long -black hair. I am short. I have small eyes. I am shy. I have thin eyebrows.I am wearing glasses and a watch. My favourite songs are " gee, never on Sunday etc. I have a good neighbour . His name is Adam. He is korean.
He is an acupuncturist and we have ever taken his therapy several times.
He is really a kind man who wants to help others at any time at anywhere. I love him very much. but he has some problem. He is a very poor bahasa speaker. there fore whenever he wants to do something in indonesia, he needs an indonesian speaker ie.. the interpreter. it may be very inconvinient for him but i seldom study hahasa. his bahasa ability is all the same as when he came here for the first time 2 years ago. He much try to study bahasa.
he always says "makanan indonesia enak selkali sekali~!" maybe that is the reason why he is not so slim.
I want to be a fluent english speaker like him. his bahasa english is really good.
maybe someday i think i can be a good speaker.
If i become a good english speaker, than i want to be an interpreter and want to travel all around the world including korea and japan and all the europian counties.
some day, i maybe standing on the Efel tower in London. untill the day, i will study thisenglish hard and hard.That 's all about my autobiography.





1 komentar:

  1. avelin, you must be careful on typing for example after fullstop(.) you must write with capital alphabet :)
    thanks :)

    BalasHapus